Silver, (or grey) laced Easter Egger

A place to discuss or ask questions about specific breeds!

Also contains a list of what breeds our members are currently breeding.
Foehn
Quail
Quail

Silver, (or grey) laced Easter Egger

Post by Foehn »

Hi Folks, a long time since I've been on here. Computer crash and loss of codes etc set me back, but a bright idea and here I am! I've continued to experiment with colours. The Red Columbian Wynadottes are giving some pretty good results but I have to get their combs better. On the other hand I have bred a decent sized line of silver laced Easter Eggers which I'm hoping to develop further as they not only carry the blue egg gene, but are also a medium large bird, although I have both large sized and Araucana sized in the mix My latest pullet I am waiting for to start laying is a real beauty. If I can remember how to put a photo into google pics, I will upload a pic of her

[url]https://photos.app.goo.gl/y9K97AVXVyw8E1Vv9[/url]
well can't get this to turn blue and can't see why
Last edited by Foehn on Mon May 10, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marina
Emu
Emu

Re: Silver, (or grey) laced Easter Egger

Post by Marina »

Hi Foehn, long time no see. It's quiet here but heaps of people are reading the old posts.Sometimes more than 100 people are reading online all at the same time and during lockdown there were even more.

Red columbian Wyandottes sound interesting but I can't open the picture. When Photobucket started to charge it all got so much more difficult.

This is the error message I'm getting: Invalid Dynamic Link

Requested URL must be a parseable URI, but possibly incomplete to be a DynamicLink.

If you are the developer of this app, ensure that your Dynamic Links domain is correctly configured and that the path component of this URL is valid.
Foehn
Quail
Quail

Post by Foehn »

They are photos on google albums. I can pick up the shared link, but they still won't appear here. I can get the silver EE to load if I paste that URL into my browser. The Red Columbian Wyandotte pic is in the same album, but it opens straight off the link on the post. What's changed?
Marina
Emu
Emu

Post by Marina »

I just tried again and was able to have a look at the photo. She's got divine feathering - so clean looking.